Sunday, May 9, 2010

I heart Jenna Lyons...


jenna-lyons, originally uploaded by siyg.
Ever since I stumbled on an article in Domino magazine featuring J Crew Creative Director Jenna Lyons back in 2008, I have been obsessed with this woman. Not only does she have the most amazing sense of style, she also has what I consider to be the most enviable job in the world. Imagine day in day out making creative decisions that shape a brand - something that is so innate to her that she doesn't consider it a job, rather an extension of who she is.

So I would like to claim that my admiration for this woman dates back prior to her recent appearance on Oprah - when all the rest of the world jumped on the Jenna bandwagon. View the clip here. How about that closet!!! And those sequin pants... I wanna get me some of those!!
Image via Garance Dore

No comments:

Post a Comment